Are You Ready for Retirement?
Most individuals or couples who are about to retire, or are retired, share a common financial concern: how to generate a sustainable income stream from their investments that will allow them to:
- Maintain their desired standard of living
- Remain financially secure
- Leave a legacy, if desired
What are some common financial fears of retiree’s? That due to financial mismanagement, they may have to reduce their standard of living and curtail activities they enjoy, or deplete their savings prematurely or, worse of all, become financially dependent.
At Ulivi Wealth Management, our goal is to help you achieve, and enjoy, your retirement vision. Whether it’s maintaining a second home, developing a hobby, or just taking it easy, we can help you plan and manage your finances. Although each client’s concerns are very unique, the following is a sample of the typical issues we have addressed during an initial meeting:
- Your and your spouse’s financial concerns and goals
- Your intentions to maintain or deplete your assets during retirement
- Your desired lifestyle expenses
- An estimate of your retirement income and their sources
- A review on ways to bridge the gap, if any, between your desired lifestyle expenses and your projected income during retirement
- An estimate of your portfolio’s longevity or the sustainability of its cash flow
- A critique of your asset allocation
- An estimate of the rate of return your portfolio may need to earn to meet your financial goals
During this initial meeting, you may receive a To Do sheet allowing you to record the suggestions and recommendations we offered. This will help you sample, and understand, the type of solutions we can provide to help your reach your retirement aspirations.
When you schedule your initial appointment, we will ask you to bring your own agenda of items you would like to discuss. However, we also suggest you bring along the following items:
- A list of your financial concerns and goals
- A summary of your assets and liabilities. That is, a list of your savings and retirement plans, and any debts you might have, like mortgages.
- An estimate of your desired living and lifestyle expenses during retirement
- An estimate of your income sources during retirement
- A copy of your latest Federal tax return.
For an initial consultation, there is a fee $275. You are under no obligation to engage any further services, or to implement any recommendations we may provide. However, if more analysis is required, we will quote you a fee for the additional work, but will give you a credit for the initial $275 you may have paid.
Get your retirement on track. Schedule your initial appointment now! Just click here and complete the form, or call Professor Ulivi at 1-714-771-6000.
Test Your Retirement Readiness Now!
To help determine how prepared you are to maintain your lifestyle throughout retirement, he has developed a “Retirement Readiness Kit”. It’s based on his 33 years of experience working with retirees, in addition to teaching university level financial planning. The kit consists of 20 crucial questions, and takes only a few minutes to complete. Each of the questions requires you to fill in some blanks, but don’t despair; it’s not a test. It is, however, a great exercise to develop awareness of whether or not you can afford your ideal vision for retirement.
How to Order Your Free Kit
To receive your complimentary “Retirement Readiness Kit”, simply enter your name and email address on the right hand side of this page and click Submit. Or, if you prefer to make a free one hour appointment to review your plans, click on “Get Started Now!