There are many benefits to hiring Ulivi Wealth Management as your personal financial advisor. Most importantly, because we want to help you become financially independent, and achieve your ideal vision of retirement. These goals require helping you make suitable decisions and here are five superb reasons for hiring us:
- Comprehensive approach
- Personalized advice
- Open architecture platform
- Prudent judgment
- Open retainer program
- Minimize conflict of interest
Each of these reasons is explained below.
1. Comprehensive Approach: We integrate ALL the key areas of personal finance into one comprehensive plan and investment strategy. This approach takes into account our client’s corporate benefit programs, retirement planning, cash flow management, tax planning, real estate, insurance and estate planning needs. We believe that our comprehensive approach is the ideal way for our clients to achieve their goals and objectives.
2. Personalized Advice: We listen to each one of our clients. They are all unique, therefore we tailor our recommendations to each client.
3. Open Architecture Platform: We are an independent firm that is not a captive sales force. This freedom allows us to access a “supermarket” of products and services provided by third-party companies. Our clients benefit, because we can choose the products and services that best fit their needs, and at the lowest possible cost. Our open platform also means that our clients are free to implement our recommendations wherever and with whomever they wish. They DO NOT have to use our services to implement and purchase products or services.
4. Prudent Judgment: When making the right decisions, judgment counts. Knowledge, intelligence and experience help make prudent decisions. Professor Ulivi has a Ph.D. in business administration from The University of Arkansas, and has been teaching finance since 1979. He has been providing financial advice for 33 years, and completes many hours of continuing education credits each year. You can rely on his judgment when making decisions.
5. Open Retainer Program: Our fee is based on an annual retainer that allows our clients to call us or come see us at any time during the year, in addition to their scheduled appointments, at no extra cost. There is never an hourly charge, and no question is too simple to ask. Therefore, a client has virtually unlimited access to us. This open retainer program extends to a client’s family, in the event of the death of our client. The surviving spouse and/or other family members can turn to us to guide them through the estate-settlement process and to continue the family’s financial planning.
- Total access on any arising financial issue. This means that a client has nearly unlimited access to us during the retainer period. For example, we do not charge extra in the years that a client experiences a significant life event such as retirement or divorce.
- No hourly charges during the retainer period. For those clients who choose to work with us on an annual retainer fee–one fee covers all our planning and recommendations. We encourage our clients to consult with us before they make any financial decision.
- Surviving spouse extended benefit. In the event of the death of one of our clients, the surviving spouse and/or family members can turn to us for guidance through the estate settlement process and to continue with the family’s financial planning.
6. Minimize Conflict of Interest: More than ever, trust is paramount. Our advice and recommendations are guided by what we strongly feel is needed to help you reach your goals. We will exercise our best efforts to act in good faith and in the best interests of the client. To minimize conflicts of interest, we believe in fully disclosing any compensation due to us BEFORE any recommendation is implemented. The advisor shall provide written disclosure to the client prior to the engagement of the advisor, and thereafter throughout the term of the engagement, of any conflicts of interest, which will or possibly may compromise the impartiality or independence of the advisor.
We feel it is our responsibility to place your interests first. We aspire to be your advocate–your trusted financial advisor.
To understand our fees, please go to Our Fees.