We offer a series of educational seminars focusing on various aspects of personal finance. These are:
- How to Manage Your Finances During Retirement
- How to Generate the Returns to Sustain Your Retirement
- How to Understanding Pension Distribution Rules, Annuities, IRAs, Roth’s & 401(k)s
- How to Invest Profitably in Real Estate
- How to Give Your Finances a Check-Up
Special Feature: All seminar participants are entitled to receive a No Cost, No Obligation, Personal Appointment with Professor Ulivi, Ph.D. after each seminar. This will give them an opportunity to ask questions as well as learn about Professor Ulivi’s services
Each of the seminars is briefly explained below.
1. How to Manage Your Finances During Retirement: This seminar analyzes the most important financial dilemma facing retirees—how to maximize portfolio withdrawals without depleting their capital prematurely. To achieve this difficult balance, Professor Ulivi has created an all new approach designed to solve this puzzle. He will explain his methods, which include a Retirement Income Strategy, an Investment Strategy and a Monitoring Service. Implementing these strategies may all you to:
a. Maximize withdrawals without depleting your capital prematurely
b. Generate the returns you’ll need to sustain your optimum income
c. Maintain your lifestyle and financial security throughout retirement.
2. How to Manage Your Investments During Retirement: This seminar analyzes how to create the asset allocation most likely to generate the returns needed to sustain optimum income during retirement. You will also learn how to formulate an objective critique of your current portfolio, and how to find specific investments to implement your asset allocation strategy. As a result of attending this seminar, you should be able to improve the performance of your investments.
3. Understanding Pension Distribution Rules, Annuities, IRAs, Roth’s & 401(k)s: When transitioning into retirement, it’s important to understand your pension options and to decide which choices will maximize your and your spouse’s retirement income. This seminar explains the myriad of rules that apply to this complex area of the internal revenue code. You will use an actual copy of the IRS Publication 590, which sets all distribution rules. As a result of attending this seminar, you will gain a better understanding of distribution rules.
4. How to Invest Profitably in Real Estate: This seminar will show you how to make cash flow projections to evaluate the profitability of a proposed real estate investment. A simple rule of thumb when evaluating estate deal is this: If your payments are equal to or less than the rent of a comparable unit, buy it. After that, determining whether it’s a good investment becomes a bit more complicated. As a result of attending this seminar, you will understand how to predict the profitability of a proposed real estate investment.
5. How to Give Your Finances a Check-Up: To improve your financial condition, there’s nothing like an objective review of your numbers. This seminar will show you how to thoroughly inspect ALL the key areas of your personal finances. You will complete a comprehensive 32 POINT Check-Up which will let you know what you are doing right, and what needs improvement. The result? Better financial health. The seminar will conclude by showing you how to set financial goals, so you may improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your personal finances.
Contact me today for additional information.